The IEI's Intensive English Program is a 20-hour-per-week academic program designed for students who want to develop skills they will need in undergraduate and graduate programs in US universities and students who want to build English skills for their professional career. Learn more about the mission of the IEI.
The IEI Office will be closed November 24-28, 2014. If you need immediate assistance, please email the IEI at: email@example.com or call 217.333.6598
- Final Reception - December 9, 2015
- Last Day of Term - December 11, 2015
- Applications Deadline - December 8, 2015
- Registration - January 14, 2016
- Orientation - January 19-22, 2016
- Classes Begin - January 25, 2016
Would you like to help international students practice their English and learn about American culture? Volunteer with the ConvoPartners program, and you will meet new people and learn about other countries and cultures. (More information...)
What's making news at the IEI? Find out here.
The Intensive English Institute is a member of the University and College Intensive English Programs (UCIEP).
The Intensive English Institute is a member of the American Association of Intensive English Programs (AAIEP).
- Thanksgiving Break (no classes)
- 11/21/2015 - 11/29/2015, 8:30 am
- Study with the Interns
- 12/1/2015, 6:00 pm
- IEI Final Reception (last day of classes)
- 12/9/2015, 7:30 pm
- Spring 2016 Classes Begin
- 1/25/2016, All Day
- Summer 2016 Classes Begin
- 6/13/2016, 8:30 am
- Fall 2016 Classes Begin
- 8/29/2016, 8:30 am
Illini Union Ballroom (2nd floor)
Please arrive at 7pm.